It is mandatory for all Award Leaders to complete Award Leader Training so that they are fully aware of the implications and responsibilities involved with operating the Award.
Find out when and how for your State and Territory.
The NSW Division conducts an Award Administration Training (AAT) day for Award Coordinators and Award Leaders involved with The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award. AAT covers various aspects of the Award including:
- History and philosophy of the Award
- Award Sections and activities
- Child Protection requirements
- Registering, planning, managing and approving Awards.
- Online Record Book Next Gen introduction
- Promotional ideas
- Adventurous Journeys
It is mandatory for all Award Coordinators to complete AAT (Level 2 Training) so that they are fully aware of the implications and responsibilities involved with operating the Award. A Pre-Learning activity (Level 1 Training) will need to be completed before attending AAT and will be sent to you after you book in to an AAT session. Please allow 2 hours to complete this activity.
Training will commence at 9am (registration from 8:30) and conclude at 3:30pm
Regional tele-training bookings will only be taken from Award Units outside of these areas: Sydney Metro, Illawarra, Central Coast, Hunter and Blue Mountains.
Regional tele-training will commence at 10.00am and conclude at 2.00pm
Term 2, 2018:
- Thursday 5th July, Sydney Olympic Park
Term 3, 2018:
- Friday 17th August, Sydney Olympic Park
- Tuesday 28th August - Regional Tele-Training - Regional Award Leaders ONLY
- Tuesday 11th September, Charles Sturt University, Bathurst
- Wednesday 19th September, Sydney Olympic Park
Specific location details will be sent to those who have booked into the training.
Cost & Bookings
AAT is free! Refreshments and lunch will be provided on the day. Please advise of any special dietary requirements during booking. To book over the phone, call 13 13 02 OR complete the online Award Administration Training Booking form.
For more information contact the NSW DIVISION office.
For more information please contact your Award Leader or the NT office.
For more information please contact your Award Leader or the TASMANIA office.