Duke Of Edinburgh logo

Working with Children

Each State and Territory in Australia has a different agency that manages the clearance of adults to work with children. Anyone working with young people under 18 must have clearance, unless they meet the guidelines for an exemption.

You are required to have a clearance from the relevant agency in the state or territory in which you are engaging with young people.


Working with Children

(Click on link for more details)

ACT: Working with Vulnerable People
NSW: Working with Children Check
NT: Working with Children Clearance
QLD: Blue Cards for working with Children
SA: Working with Children Check
TAS: Working with Vulnerable People (including children)
VIC: Working with Children Check
WA: Working with Children Check

For any further information, contact the Award Centre (organisation) that has invited you to become an Assessor or The Duke of Ed office in your State/Territory: https://dukeofed.com.au/contact-us/