General Resources – please check below for State and Territory specific forms
- National-Assessor-Commencement-Guide (see below for NSW version)
- Assessor Roles and Responsibilities
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Handbook – The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Australia
- Supervisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Assessor FAQ’s
For State or Territory specific resources search under the relevant tab below
NOTE - If you're an Assessor for a Participant who is undertaking their Award through a NSW Government school you will also be required to complete and return Appendix 11 - Declaration for Child Related work - Specified volunteer/child related contractor. Additional information is also available at: https://education.nsw.gov.au/policy-library/policies/working-with-children-check-policy.
For more information contact the NEW SOUTH WALES office.