General Resources – please check below for State and Territory specific forms
- Participant Award Plan
- Volunteer Code of Conduct
- Assessor Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervisor Roles & Responsibilities
- Requirements and Conditions of doing the Award
Participant Application Forms
- Participant Application Form under 18 (parental consent required)
- Participant Application Form over 18 (no parental consent required)
- Handbook – The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award Australia
- Guide for Bronze Award Participants
- Guide for Silver Award Participants
- Guide for Gold Award Participants
For State or Territory specific resources search under the relevant tab below
For more information please contact your Award Leader or the NT office.
For more information please contact your Award Leader or the TASMANIAN office.