We are launching a range of Duke of Ed Merchandise and need your help in designing a new Bandana
We want something that is good looking, motivating and that Participants and our dog Dukie will want to wear!
The competition opens Friday 26th August 2016 and closes Sunday 11th September 2016 11:59pm AEST
The bandana will be 50cm X 50cm – a square
- Designs must feature something that represents the Duke of Ed experience
- Please do not include any photographs in your design as it will not show well on the printing of the material bandana
- Make sure you aren’t breaching any copyright or royalties
- Entrants may enter more than one design
- Entry is open to all residents in Australia
- There will only be one winner -selected from the total pool of entries received
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR WINNING ENTRY?
- Private message us on Facebook (The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award- Australia) with your winning designs
- #justdukeofedthings on Instagram
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Winners will be notified by email or messaged on social media
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
The winning submission will receive a $100 Gift Voucher of your choice and recognition that comes withe being the winning designer !
The prize will be mailed to the winner
Prizes are non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash
FULL T&C’s can be downloaded HERE