FOR AWARD LEADERS
Duke of Ed Award Leaders provide invaluable experiences and sometimes life-changing opportunities for Participants of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award. We understand that this is not without its challenges however, and you are often operating independently from other Award Units around you. To this end, we endeavor to run Networking Events which will enable you to share Duke of Ed ideas and resources, and gather information regarding current Best Practice (as well as a few tips and tricks to help your programs run smoother and easier).
Networking Events provide a valuable opportunity to meet with like minded Award Leaders to discuss and share experiences and identify opportunities to collaborate and build networks.
Networking Dates for Term 3, 2018:
Time 2.00pm - 4.00pm
South West Sydney
- Wednesday 25th July, Thomas Hassall Anglican College, Middleton Grange
Central Coast - CANCELLED
- Tuesday 31st July, Umina Surf Life Saving Club
North Eastern Sydney
- Wednesday 1st August, St Luke's Grammar School, North Curl Curl
- Monday 6th August, Inaburra School, Bangor
- Tuesday 14th August, McDonald Jones Stadium, Broadmeadow
North Western Sydney
- Wednesday 15th August, Oakhill College, Castle Hill
- Tuesday 21st August, Newington College, Stanmore
- Wednesday 22nd August, Penrith High School
- Wednesday 5th September, Holy Spirit College, Bellambi
- Monday 17th September, Knox Grammar School, Wahroonga
To book over the phone, call 13 13 02 OR complete the online booking form.
For more information contact the NSW DIVISION office.
For more information please contact the SOUTH AUSTRALIA office.
For more information please contact the AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY office.
For more information please contact the TASMANIAN office.