FOR AWARD LEADERS
Duke of Ed Award Leaders provide invaluable experiences and sometimes life-changing opportunities for Participants of the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award. We understand that this is not without its challenges however, and you are often operating independently from other Award Units around you. To this end, we endeavor to run Networking Events which will enable you to share Duke of Ed ideas and resources, and gather information regarding current Best Practice (as well as a few tips and tricks to help your programs run smoother and easier).
Networking Events provide a valuable opportunity to meet with like minded Award Leaders to discuss and share experiences and identify opportunities to collaborate and build networks.
- Welcome and introduction
- 2019 Focus: Reducing Award assessment rejection rates from 60% (2018)
- Award Administration: Reducing admin workload for your Award Centre
- Online Record Book: How to embrace the ORB and make it work for you
- Adventurous Journeys: Managing AJ Providers
- Adventurous Journeys: Idea sharing and discussion
- Round table discussion and networking
- The 60th Year of the Award in Australia: Promotion initiatives in your community
- Session summary and close
Award Leader Networking Events
Future events will be posted here later in 2019.
For more information, please contact the NSW DIVISION office.
For more information please contact the SOUTH AUSTRALIA office.
For more information please contact the AUSTRALIAN CAPITAL TERRITORY office.
In order to provide more assistance and support for all our dedicated and amazingly hard-working Award Leaders, we have created a digital Award Leader Hub
The Hub is designed as peer to peer communications channel, providing an accessible way for Award Leaders to share expertise and resources among each other. It's our hope that by leveraging each other’s knowledge and experience, Award Leaders will be able to have an even greater impact in delivering the Award.
To join the HUB please visit the Duke of Ed FB page and click on “GROUPS” on the left-hand side selection menu.
For more information please contact the VICTORIAN office.
For more information please contact the TASMANIAN office.
Last Updated on