Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Award in Australia is currently seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our National team. Reporting to the Executive Manager, Operations this role is a fantastic opportunity for an entry level/graduate with 1-2 years’ experience to coordinate and proactively support the National team in brand management, content creation, public relations, marketing campaigns and analysis.
Role Responsibilities and Duties
1. Responsible to the Executive Manager Operations (EMO)
2. Manage and monitor brand consistency and compliance with internal and external stakeholders as per IAF and Australian guidelines
2.1 Provide brand enquiry support
2.2 Assist with internal and external document review, editing and new document generation
2.3 Maintain, review and manage all information across digital platforms and print promotions
3. Generate and collate marketing and communications content
3.1 Design and create written and visual content for digital platforms; Social Media, Website, Email
3.2 Design and create written and visual content for Print material; Newsletters, brochures/flyers, news articles and stories.
3.3 Manage image library including video material; Capture video and/or photographic opportunities at local events
3.4 Collaborate with team members to generate communications material for their area of work; including, assisting the Sponsorships and Ambassador Manager to create communications for Ambassadors and Alumni
4. Assist the Executive Manager – Operations with Public Relations
4.1 Monitor brand publicity and advise on responses
4.2 Write media releases
4.3 Support the EMO with the public communications strategy to achieve monthly mass media opportunities.
5. Support marketing and communications related projects/events in line with the execution of the Strategic Plan.
5.1 Plan and implement campaigns as approved by EMO and engage Divisions (State Award Offices) to execute campaigns.
5.2 Provide technical support to the National Award Office as well as Divisions
6. Reporting and Market Analysis
6.1 Monitor digital platforms to provide market analysis and user profiling data
7. Monitor and manage brand merchandise
7.1 Monitor online merchandise store stock and implement promotions accordingly
7.2 Advise on store product selection 8. Fully utilise CRM/relationship database
9. Supervise and support marketing and communications intern if and as required
Required Skills and Attributes:
1. Hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications or related discipline
2. Have experience in using social media (insights, business and promotion tools)
4. Google analytics
6. Adobe Indesign
7. Adobe Illustrator
8. Movie Maker/Adobe Premiere Pro
10. Microsoft Office Product Suite
1. Experience using Salesforce
2. Google AdWords
If you’re looking for a supportive environment and believe that you can add value to our team then we want to hear from you.
Option to Apply:
- Through our Seek application.
- Email your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
PLEASE INCLUDE A BRIEF COVER LETTER AS TO WHY YOU WOULD BE SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE (applications without a cover note will NOT be considered)
This position is not suitable for temporary visa holders.
Also if you have completed The Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award make sure you let us know that in your application.
Applications close Friday 29th March 2019
Last Updated on